UChicago Discount Programs
The University establishes preferred relationships with hotels located in the Chicagoland area and around the world to offer discounted sleeping room rates, complimentary amenities and meeting space options. Reservations can be booked via GEMS or Tower Travel Management. If calling the hotel directly to book your reservations, please request "The University of Chicago rate" to receive the discounted rate and to ensure your stay is credited as a University booking.
Preferred Hotel Master Group Agreement
The University has developed a Preferred Hotel Master Group Agreement with our preferred hotels located in the Chicagoland area. This master agreement has established the terms and conditions of the meeting/event contract for clauses such as cancellation, attrition and indemnification. Using a preferred hotel streamlines the negotiation process since the only items to negotiate are the sleeping room rates for the specific dates and rental space for the program.
- List of Hotels in Preferred Hotel Group Master Agreement Program[Printable version PDF]
- Exhibit A(Sleeping Room Block)
- Exhibit B (Meeting Space, Food & Beverage, or Equipment Rental)
- Hyatt Place Chicago-South Group Rooms and Function Space
- Hyatt Place Direct Bill Application
- Instructions to Set Up a Hotel Master Account for Direct Billing
Livery Rate Sheet
Chicago Private Car Service
Crown Chauffeured Transportation
Fellowship Fleet, LLC
GO Airport Express
Pontarelli dba All About Charter
Smart Cars, Inc.
William A Gill Jr
Windy City Limousine