Travel Advances

A non-salary cash advance should be used in limited circumstances to advance funds for University related business. Whenever possible an employee should use their GEMS card to pay for all University business related expenditures; an advance should only be used when the use of the GEMS card is not feasible. All travel related advances should submited via an ePayment request.