Payroll is located on the fourth floor of the building on the corner of 61st & Drexel (6054 South Drexel, Suite 400). We are available Monday through Friday from 8:30 am until 5:00 pm. If you have a payroll question, please contact the Shared Services Help Desk by calling 773-702-5800, or submitting an Ask a Payroll Question form via the Shared Services ServiceNow Portal.
W-8BEN and W-8BEN-E Updates
The IRS has recently updated the W-8BEN and W-8BEN-E forms. Please click below for more details related to these forms.
Looking for information about Workday? Visit the Workday@UChicago site to learn more about the new HR/Payroll system
Faculty, Academic Appointees, Staff, and Temporary and Student employees with a valid CNetID use Workday to:
- View and update home address and contact information
- View and update emergency contacts
- View and update Federal W-4 withholdings
- View and update direct deposit Information
- View payslips
- View W-2 information
Looking for information about your tax forms? click here
Looking for information about Payslips prior to 2015? Contact the Shared Services Help Desk at 773-702-5800, or submit an Ask a Payroll Question form via the Shared Services ServiceNow Portal with the following information:
- Full Name
- Last 4 Digits of Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Current Home Address
- Month/year or pay cycle of payslips
- Delivery method: Pick up in Payroll Services (picture ID required); US Mail to home address; Secure web portal transmission (statement of liability release required)
Looking for information about Paydates and Other Memos? See below.