The University of Chicago

Financial Services


Year End Tax Forms

Duplicate Requests for forms W2, 1099 and 1042S MUST include the following information:

W2 – Wage and Tax Statement

W2 forms are available in Workday under the Pay Worklet, under Tax Documents. Just log into Workday at Workday@UChicago to view and print the tax document. If you cannot log into Workday to retrieve your W2 form, please email

1099 – MISC Form – United State citizen, Permanent Resident and Resident Alien Miscellaneous Income

Form 1099 – MISC reports the following income:

Form 1099 – MISC will be mailed to the recipient’s home address no later January 31. To request a duplicate copy of 1099 – MISC – please email

1042S Form – Foreign Person’s U.S. Source Income Subject to Withholding

Form 1042S reports the following income:

Form 1042S will be mailed to the recipients home address by March 15. For a duplicate copy of form 1042S – please email

1098T Form – Tuition Statement

For information on form 1098T, please contact the Bursar’s Office at: or visit the Bursar’s Website.