We are committed to developing, implementing, and maintaining business processes that support the goals of the University of Chicago through effective and conscientious management of financial resources.
Our Core Values
Five Core Values guide our strategy, operations, and interactions with colleagues and partners. These Core Values and their relation to our work are:
- Service - We commit to listening, communicating, and maintaining a level of visibility that promotes service innovation and responsiveness.
- Efficiency - We dedicate ourselves to effective financial stewardship, balancing cost effectiveness, quality, and flexibility.
- Responsibility - We recognize the importance of proper accounting procedures and accept accountability for external compliance and requisite internal controls.
- Integrity - We embody the ethical standards of the University in our work, delivering timely service with a high level of quality, accuracy, and transparency.
- Teamwork - We value collaboration and engage in partnerships with our customers and colleagues founded on enthusiasm, flexibility, and respect.