Fox World Travel, Inc.
University of Chicago Preferred Travel Agency
- Airline, Hotel, Rail, Livery & Car Rental Reservations
- Meeting, Group, Events & Team Services
- Vacation & Leisure Travel Services
- Fox is the ONLY travel agency with access to the University’s airline, hotel, and car rental discounts.
- All air travel, lodging, (with the exception of Conference block hotel space), and car rental reservations should be directed to Fox.
Fox World Travel, Inc.
January 7, 2019 through August 9, 2023
2150 South Washburn Street
Oshkosh, WI 54903
Telephone: 773-693-1908 or 888-209-7881
Fox World Travel is a premier travel management company with global reach and expertise serving large institutions of Higher Education, providing a full range of business, meeting, group, event, team, and leisure travel related services. For Passport and Visa Services please see the CIBT contract announcement for discounted pricing.
Business Hours: M - F 7:00 am - 7:30 pm CT
Emergency After Hours Service is available for an additional fee. Please see pricing section for more details.
To make a business travel reservation:
- For self-service on line Concur reservations: https://gems.uchicago.edu/login/auth.php
- For agent-assisted telephone reservations: 888-209-7881 or 773-693-1908
- For email reservations requests: send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Groups and Meetings Services
- Telephone: 1-888-369-8785 or 773-693-1908
- Meetings/group services email email@example.com
Vacation Reservations Services:
- Telephone: 1-888-369-8785 – select option 2 for vacation travel
- Vacation services email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fox Vacation Website: https://www.foxworldtravel.com/vacation/
Form of Payment
Credit Card; all air travel must be paid for at time of booking
Business size and ownership: Large Business Enterprise (Male Caucasian)
University Vendor Number: V1005044790
Faculty and staff business travel expenses are to be processed through the GEMS System located at https://gems.uchicago.edu/login/auth.php
Reimbursement of student and guest business travel expenses are to be requested on a Travel Expense Voucher (Form 97) following the University's Financial Policy No. 1202, Travel Policies & Procedures.