The ePayment Request tool replaces the familiar Direct Payment Voucher (DPV), Travel Advance (TRA), and Petty Cash Reimbursement forms. It will streamline requests, reduce entry errors, speed up the approval and payment processes, increase transparency, and reduce paper usage. The ePayment Request process is comprised of two online applications; a web form for initiating the payment request and the existing OnBase application for review and approval/rejection of payment requests. More information is found via the links found immediately below:
(Internet Explorer - 11.0)
(Mozilla Firefox - 31 ESR and Standard)
(Safari - 7.0 or higher)
(Chrome - Is now supported)
ePayment update is scheduled for the evening of March 2nd. For information about a new feature related to International Wire Transfers, please click here.
ePayment Request Form for initiating a request
• All full-time benefit eligible University employees have automatic access to the ePayment Request Form.
• Non full-time benefit eligible University employees with a CNetID, complete the Access to ePayment Request Form.
OnBase access for approving a request
• If you are an Authorized Signer on an FAS account, you already have access to OnBase ePayment.
• If you are not an Authorized Signer on an FAS account and you need access to review OnBase activity that you have entered into ePayment, please send an email with your name and CNetID/UCHAD to email@example.com. Please note that OnBase access is "View Only" and you will not be able to modify any content within OnBase.
ePayment Quick Reference Guides
ePayment Quick Reference Card
ePayment Training [click here]
• This course is for departments that are or soon will be using the ePayment tool to initiate, review, approve or reject a payment request.
Please select the links below to view an online demonstrations on using ePayment
• Approving a Request
• Submitting a Request