Procurement Services is pleased to announce that Fox World Travel has been selected as the University of Chicago’s new preferred travel agency. Fox will bring the talent, technology, and supplier relationships of an agency with $430 million in annual revenue, to elevate traveler satisfaction and enhance traveler safety.
Moving to Fox will come with new benefits, including:
- Enhanced standard hours of operation, Monday - Friday, 7:00 am-7:30 pm, plus 24/7 emergency after hours reservations support including weekends and holidays
- Simplified Concur Travel self-service reservations configuration and user experience. No need to fo to SWABIZ to book Southwest Airlines
- Automated recycling of unused non-refundable United and Southwest tickets
- Use of mobile phone app for reservations
- Improved Concur Travel user education; twice monthly webinars, self-paced on-line training, & “Quick Start” User Guide
Many of the same benefits still exist as well, including:
- Access to University negotiated discounts on worldwide air travel, hotel, and car rental services
- Agent-assisted telephone reservations services, for multi-leg and international itineraries
- Group/meetings sourcing and reservations support services
- Customer service-related issue resolution with airlines, hotels, car rental reservations
More information is available from the following sources:
- Check back on this site regularly, as more resources and information will be provided in the future.
- Be on the lookout for more information from Financial Services
MORE ABOUT FOX WORLD TRAVEL
Fox is a world-class travel management company with 53 years of experience serving academic, not for profit, corporate and leisure travel customers. Fox understands the unique requirements of grant-funded travel, study abroad programs, team and club travel, and The Fly America Act.