The University of Chicago

Financial Services


Tax Information

Employment/Calculating Taxes

Foreign Taxes
Explanation of Foreign Taxes for Employees, Scholarship Stipend and Independent Contractor Services.

Independent Contractor Taxes
Explanation of Taxes on Independent Contractor Services.

Scholarship/Fellowship Taxes
Explanation of Taxes on Scholarship and Fellowship Taxes.

Year End Tax Forms
Information regarding year end tax forms - W2, 1099 and 1042S.