What is the allowable level of expense?
- Reasonable expenses
- Travelers hosting events away from campus or on extended travel may incur charges for equipment rental, supplies, or delivery services. These are business expenses and should not be charged to a travel sub account.
How do I make my travel arrangements?
- Not Applicable
How do I pay for the travel expense?
- Credit card or cash
- May be itemized on hotel bill
What level of audit will my Account Reviewer provide?
- The expense is appropriate for the account
- Expenses must be charged to a non-travel sub account
- What documentation do I need to be reimbursed? List amount and type of expense
- Do not include with lodging
- Original receipt required in all cases regardless of amount.
- Please refer to the University's Supporting Documentation Standards for detailed receipt requirements, dollar thresholds and other related topics.