What is the allowable level of expense?
- Conference Registration fees
How do I pay for the expense?
- GEMS card, Direct payment by University to conference sponsor, personal funds
What level of audit will my Account Reviewer provide?
- The expense does not exceed budget limitations
- The expense is appropriate for the account
- Should be charged to sub-account 39XX
- If paid by the University, payment should be made directly to the conference sponsor.
- If paid via personal funds, contact the sponsoring department representative regarding reimbursement.
What documentation do I need?
- A copy of the paid receipt must be provided.
- If paying via electronic payment, Wire Transfer Request Form and vendor’s banking information.
- If seeking reimbursement, proof or method of payment.