What is the allowable level of expense?
- You may be reimbursed, but alcohol cannot be charged either directly or indirectly to the federal government (10-Citation/Regulation Office of Management and Budget Circular A21, Section J2).
How do I make my travel arrangements?
- Not Applicable
How do I pay for the travel expense?
- Credit card or cash
What level of audit will my Account Reviewer provide?
- May not be charged on a travel sub account number
- Must be charged to an unallowable sub account between 3000 and 3099 on a non-grant account
What documentation do I need to be reimbursed?
- If your receipt itemizes alcoholic beverages, break them out and charge them separately to an unallowable sub account.
- Please refer to the University's "Supporting Documentation Standards" for detailed receipt requirements, dollar thresholds and other related topics.