SUBJECT: To establish consistent methods of review and execution of Facility Space Rental or Hotel Room Block Agreements
PURPOSE: To identify and provide instructions for the agreement review process conducted by Procurement and Payment Services or University departments
- Visit TravelNet for a list of current Preferred Vendors.
- Determine your requirements by using the Hotel Solicitation Guideline for Group Events (form PF15.35.04).
- Prepare a Request for Quotation including at least 3 properties to determine the most appropriate facility to host the event.
- Consider your department budget when selecting properties for a solicitation as room rates and food and beverage cost increase based upon hotel rating.
- Compare and contrast rates vs. amenities.
Visit the facility to conduct a site inspection or view it online.
- An evaluation sheet (see Property Evaluation Form) is available to assist you in looking at specific traits of each property
- If the selected facility is not in the BuySite Vendor Listing, submit a Vendor Certification Package to them with your RFQ.
- Provide the University's Tax Exempt Form to selected facility
For more information, please see Procedure No. 15.35.02.