Manual Checks and Electronic Funds Transfers
An expedited disbursement or a check $250,000 or greater. A nominal fee may apply.
Requesting a Manual Check
1. Notify Procurement and Payment Services of need for expedited payment.
2. Forward to Procurement and Payment Services the completed appropriate standard payment request form.
Electronic Funds Transfers
An expedited disbursement via electronic transfer.
Requesting an Electronic Transfer
1. Forward to Procurement and Payment Services the completed appropriate standard payment request form and the Domestic or International Wire Transfer Request form.
2. Provide appropriate supporting documentation detailing the expenses to be paid.
3. Include the banking instructions provided in writing on the payee’s company letter-head, personal memo, or email. The banking instructions must include:
a. Domestic – Beneficiary Bank Name, Bank Address, ABA Bank Routing Number, Beneficiary/payee’s account name, bank account number and payment reference information.
b. International – Beneficiary’s receiving bank name, complete bank address, SWIFT/BIC Code, Beneficiary account name, account/IBAN number, and payment reference information. Specify the foreign type and amount, if not US dollars.
Sufficient time must be allowed for the payment to reach the beneficiary’s bank. International transactions may take up to five days from the date of submission to Procurement and Payment Services. Domestic wire transfers usually reach the beneficiary’s account on same day business.